LitFestBergen reading circle
Enjoy reading literature from all over the world? Want to meet new people who share that interest?
Then join the LitFestBergen reading circle. Participation is free. The only requirement is that you can read and speak English.
Kari Jegerstedt, literature-lover and associate professor at the University of Bergen, leads the circle. Once a month, she will be selecting a book by one of the international authors due to attend the festival in February 2020. A selection of titles will be announced in August.
The circle will meet in the Fosse-stova room at Litteraturhuset i Bergen.
29. August 2019, 19:00 - 20.30
3. October 2019, 19.00 - 20.30
7. November 2019, 19.00 - 20.30
5. December 2019, 19.00 - 20.30
Joining the circle will allow you to
- meet new people who share your pleasure in literature
- become even better acquainted with the works of some of the authors coming to Bergen
- discuss literature with a specialist
- acquire unique political and cultural insights into far-away countries – through their literature.
To ask questions and sign up, send an e-mail to email@example.com
You can order the relevant books through Boksalongen, Litteraturhuset’s own bookshop, and get a 10 per cent discount. To reserve a book, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.